Old 06-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Vox Humana

Default Sprinkler Timer that doesn't stack start times (water cycle)

"Harry Muscle" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone is aware of a timer for sprinklers that doesn't
stack the start times of the different zones. I need a timer for at least

4
zones and I need all of them to be on at the same time for part of the

day.
Does anyone know of such a product?

I don't know of a specific timer that will do what you want, but you could
use x-10 relay modules and control them from your computer to turn on/off up
to 256 times a day in any combination you want. I have controlled some
irrigation vales this way for hanging baskets and containers that I want to
mist several times a day for a minute or two.