Old 06-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Bob

Default Sprinkler Timer that doesn't stack start times (water cycle)

"Harry Muscle" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone is aware of a timer for sprinklers that doesn't
stack the start times of the different zones. I need a timer for at least

4
zones and I need all of them to be on at the same time for part of the

day.
Does anyone know of such a product?

You could just wire the four valves to one "zone", or to a relay controlled
by the timer, and a larger 24VAC transformer controlled by that, if needed.
But, do you have enough water supply to handle 4 zones on at a time?

Bob