Old 06-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Harry Muscle

Default Sprinkler Timer that doesn't stack start times (water cycle)

"Bob" wrote in message

"Harry Muscle" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone is aware of a timer for sprinklers that

doesn't
stack the start times of the different zones. I need a timer for at

least
4
zones and I need all of them to be on at the same time for part of the

day.
Does anyone know of such a product?

You could just wire the four valves to one "zone", or to a relay

controlled
by the timer, and a larger 24VAC transformer controlled by that, if

needed.
But, do you have enough water supply to handle 4 zones on at a time?

Bob

The problem is not that I need all four zones to be on all at the exact same
time. I need all four zones to be on at different times, but all of these
four different times overlap each other at some points in the day. Hope
that makes more sense.

Harry