Old 06-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Valkyrie

Default Ciscoe

"Pam" wrote in message
rabid Ciscoe fan (with whom I deal on a daily basis) was touting his
wonders to the
newsgroup at large.

Good lord Pammy, you better get your meds adjusted. After that you should
read my post again. Out of that short post where did you come up with
"RABID" fan?? Where in that post was I "TOUTING his wonders" as a gardener.
The man is entertaining and fun to watch, I happen to enjoy the hell out of
his programs on TV and was happy I found a regular program of his. I realize
that YOU are the infallible PROFESSIONAL authority on all things flora. If
you are really that upset about serving the Ciscoe fans, (bet you just grin
and swallow while you're putting that Ciscoe fan's money in the cash
register whether they ask a stupid a question or not) you need to put a big
lighted reader board outside that nursery you work in and display clearly to
your approaching customers.....

WE DO NOT SERVE RABID CISCOE FANS!!

That would solve SOME of your obvious frustrations and we would most likely
all be better off.

Val