Old 06-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Natty_Dread

Default Painting Chain Link Fence

"simy1" wrote in message
m...
(AuralFeast) wrote in message

At a landscaping seminar Saturday, we were advised to "invisibleize" our

chain
link fence by painting it a "natural" color - black, brown or green.

I'm not
so sure about this for a number of reasons, primarily because I envision

having
to repaint it frequently due to peeling and weathering paint.

Anyone ever done this - have any paint/technique recommendations? I

suppose I
could give it a whack and replace the fencing it if it looks real bad.

In only
have about 80 feet of it.

Thanks in advance.

BP

I have done it one. It is a major pain. You have to do it with a small
brush, both sides, one link at a time.

I would think one could use a power spray painter for that, instead of doing
it all by hand. Has anyone here ever tried that method?