Old 06-05-2003, 02:21 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Sprinkler Timer that doesn't stack start times (water cycle)

Several commercial timers will do what you want for a lot of money. My
Calsense system also tracks flow, has alerts for over/under flows,
uses ET data and costs several thousand dollars.

Rainbird controllers can overlap programs ESP-8MC will do this. Other
controllers has the ability to run D-drip program simultaneously with
program A, B or C to maximize hydraulic capacity and minimize watering
time.

$467 USD for an 8 station.

http://www.rainbird.com/landscape/pr...lers/espmc.htm

On Mon, 5 May 2003 09:53:23 -0400, "Harry Muscle"
wrote:

I was wondering if anyone is aware of a timer for sprinklers that doesn't
stack the start times of the different zones. I need a timer for at least 4
zones and I need all of them to be on at the same time for part of the day.
Does anyone know of such a product?

Thanks,
Harry

"Nature, left alone, is in perfect balance.
Harmful insects and plant diseases are always present,
but do not occur in nature to an extent which requires the use of poisonous chemicals.
The sensible approach to disease and insect control is to grow sturdy crops in a healthy environment."

Masanobu Fukuoka, One Straw Revolution--1978