Old 06-05-2003, 02:21 AM
Susan K. Wehe

Default Can a single apple tree bear alot of fruit without another?

Hi Kevin,
This might be a good time to consider becoming a beekeeper. Our trees
never produced well until we had bees and now we have more fruit than we
can deal with.

susan, who's really missed everyone on this newsgroup

Kevin Miller wrote:

On Fri, 02 May 2003 10:01:14 -0500, zxcvbob
wrote:

Kevin Miller wrote:

I have an apple tree and last year I got 3 apples... They were
really good but there was only 3... The tree is 18 ft. tall and 16 ft
wide

Apples require a pollenator to produce well. If there are flowering
crabapple trees in your neighborkood you should be in good shape if the
weather and insects cooperate.

Has this tree ever produced a good crop?

I just bought the property so I don't know

Best regards,
Bob