Old 06-05-2003, 02:21 AM
Wing

Default Dendrobium nobile identity

I would agree that the flowers for this one (at least on some sites
visited ) appear correct. However the text \ photo on the following worries
me.

http://www.orchidcentral.net/nobile.html

as you can see that comes out as a miniture and mine certainly isn't. Plant
form on that photo reminds me more of D. parishii

Wing

"daniel bach" wrote in message

"Wing" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news
I recently purchased a yellow D. nobile? I know this species is

exensivly
used in hybridisation so clues as to parentage would be interesting.
Somebody has supplied this one in quantity.

Please view on

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/e.bowden/nobile.htm

I do have the same, I identified it as a Dendrobium Nobile "Stardust",

could
it be that?