Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Has anyone

I saw some fish that had similar coloration (how green is green though) at
Andrews Koi in Anaheim California. Imported from Japan. I should ask her
for the name again. The owner had tried to interest me in the fish, but I
was not particularly fond of the coloration. I am a
Kohaku/Sanke/Showa/Platnum kind of guy. I want the colors to be bright in
my pond.

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Russ and Cathy" wrote in message
ever seen a green and yellow koi with a tinge of green? We received an ad
today with our newspaper from a store called "Country Max" and in it it
advertised koi and showed a pic of the green and yellow koi. How pretty

they
look. The prices start at 9.99 for them.
Cathy