Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
John Rutz

Default New Koi - has anyone seen them?

Lee Brouillet wrote:
The first of April, I put two 3" black koi in my pond. They instantly
disappeared (black fish/black bottom) and I have not seen them since (except
the one I nearly killed in the skimmer net 3 days later). I've not seen
either of them since *that* incident. Now, consider that I have Moby Dick (3
of 'em!) in the pond (if you're a little 3-incher), but my fish are very
friendly and non-aggressive. There's plenty of algae to eat so they won't
starve. And they haven't floated to the surface. I don't know where they
went, either. One of these days . . .

Lee

"HaukiDog" wrote in message

its aparently a survival thing I just put some nw fish in a 300 g stock
thank they are all huddling around the pump and piping ( the only place
in there to "hide") and staying at the bottom, eventualy they will
start comming to the surface when they start feeling comfortable wth
thier new home

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com