Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
jon

Default Homemade/organic liquid tomato feed

I remember my father would have us collecting sheep excrement from the
fields he put it in a hessian sack and suspended this in a water butt. If
memory serves well it was very effective but smelly to collect with bare
hands.
Jon

"pelmar" wrote in message
Does anyone have a recipe for homemade liquid feed/ fertilizer for

tomatoes?

I live in Denmark where gardening products are expensive and am growing
my own tomatoes for the first time this year and most books tell me that
they need a liquid feed every 2 weeks. Someone suggested compost tea?
Any other ideas?