Old 06-05-2003, 03:20 AM
Chip Stein

Default Weed Trimmer Gas Tank Question

"Wade Homesley" wrote in message arthlink.net...
I have a Homelite trimmer that I am tuning up. In the process I separated
the fuel filter from the fuel line...both are in the gas tank. Any ideas on
how I can reinstall the filter w/o having to pull the entire gas line out of
the tank?
I have tried working through the gas tank opening to reinstall the filter
but I am not a surgeon. If I pull it out of the tank I don't see how I can
feed the line back through the top of the tank to the carb. Thanks,

Wade

leave the line in the tank. use a hook and pull the line out the
fill hole to attach the filter. if there's not enough line then it's
too short and you need a new one.
Chip