Old 06-05-2003, 05:08 AM
Cael

Default Carhartts--was Levis Boycott

(JMartin) wrote in message om...
cj wrote in message ...
For hay, try Carhart logger's pants.

I had never heard of Carhartts before I moved to the midwest. I do
own their insulated bibs for winter time and borrow hubby's coveralls
when it's really cold. Got a Carhartt coat too.

Guess I'll try the jeans.

Jena

Jena, my husband switched over to Carhartt jeans last year from
regular type jeans including Levis. He's not been sorry. They're
strong as iron and look good too. However, don't be surprised, if
some people look at you kinda odd and ask what funny kind of jeans
you wearing? I swear, my husband was asked several times at
work why he didn't get a pair of 'real' jeans.

Carman at Instant Knowledge News
http://www.instantknowledgenews.com

Frugal Tips, Preparedness etc.
http://www.instantknowledgenews.com/antindex.htm