Old 06-05-2003, 05:56 AM
sneff

Default What is 'Entra.' an abbreviation of?

"Dave Lockwood" wrote in message
Al has this listed on his website
http://www.orchidexchange.com/catalog.htm#Flasks (Entra. Fire Storm
'Leesburg') crossed with a Phal! I'm thinking it's an intergeneric but

have
no clue. Al is a very knowledgeable fellow so I'm sure it's the real

deal,
I've never come across it. Anyone have an idea where I can find it?

(Al's
running a business and I hate to bug him with this sort of thing) - Dave

Dave,

I was interested to know the answer to this as well, so I did a google
groups search, and found Al has discussed Entra. previously.

Here is a snippet from his post. Not the same hybrid you mention.

------

"....I have a Entra. Fire Storm x Paraphal Sunny in a mother flask at the
moment.
It is making nice spread of protocorms. The species break down of this
cross is
Phal amabilis 12.50%
Phal denevei 25.00%
Phal serpentilingua 25.00%