Old 06-05-2003, 08:56 AM
foreverArsenal

Default Advice please

Hi
Wonder if anyone can help.

I've grown from seed several varieties of tomatoes and potted on into 3 inch
pots some weeks back,they have been kept in a south facing greenhouse
lean-to in good light ,but bubble wrap
lined front//roof.

I know that the time to pot on to final growing place is when plants are
approx 8/10 inches high and first truss flowers are about to open.

However my plants are now about 14 inches high,no flowers as yet,but do look
healthy with the
stems about 8 mm thick.

My Q is should I carry one with the plants or dump them ?? ,and buy some ??.
I've had to give them support via canes.

The types are //Alicante,Ailsa Graig,Sweet million, F1 Shirley,and Gardeners
Delight.

Any advice on what to do much appreciated.
Many thanks.

--
Barry
If it ain't broke-don't fix it