Old 06-05-2003, 10:57 AM
Jayne

Default Malvern Garden Show

I went last year - it's a nice day out, but go early as the traffic starts
backing up later.
I don't think it's as "posh" as Chelsea (haven't been, but seen it on TV).
The show gardens are quite small.
There is quite a lot besides gardening - flower arranging, crafts, food hall
etc. We came home with bird feeders, climbers, trees, cheese, pork pies etc.

We'll be going again this weekend - it's barely an hour's drive from where
we live.

Jayne

"Steve Jackson" wrote in message
I've been thinking of driving over to Malvern for the Garden Show this
weekend; can anyone on the NG recommend it?

I've been to Hampton Court but never to Chelsea or Malvern, and just
wondered if it is worth a visit?

I've been on a web site but it didn't give much detail.

Thanks for any advice.
--
Steve Jackson