Old 06-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Sacha

Default Nice tree for a smallish garden?

in article , Randall P.
McMurphy at wrote on 5/5/03 3:06 pm:

"Sacha" wrote in message

snip
| Where do you live? Once we know that, someone with the Plant Finder book
| can look up a nursery for you that might be able to help.
|
| --
|
| Sacha

Staffordshire/sth. Derbyshire area

rpm

That particular Gleditsia is listed as "over 30 suppliers" which means the
RHS think it so widespread, there's no point in listing the suppliers.
However, here are a few who do other Gleditsias: Ashwood Nurseries at
Kingswinford 01384 401996, Barncroft Nurseries, 01538 384310, Bluebell
Nursery, Ashby de la Zouch, 01530 413700, Bridgemere Nurseries, Nantwich
01270 521100, Bridge Nurseries, Napton on the Hill, nr Rugby 01926 812737.
The last two don't do mail order.

--

Sacha