Old 06-05-2003, 08:20 PM
mad

Default Water temp question

LOLOL would that i could, but you'd probably only get dirt with the wind.
LOL
mad
--
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

From: John Rutz
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 12:20:34 -0600
Subject: Water temp question

mad wrote:
lee, you're right. in the desert we're really hot during the day (air temp
today 90ºF right now) but cooler water temps and cooler at night. the water
temp right now is 70ºF. this morning before the sun came up the air temp was
in the 60s.
mad

--
and I thought i was doing good with nite temps in the 40's and day in 70's

Mad get those blowhard texans to blow my way :-O

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com