Old 07-05-2003, 06:08 AM
Françoise

Default indoor garden advice needed

I agree with you. I planted fibrous begonias from seeds I had gathered in=
the
fall from my garden. Because it was the first time I wanted to test my se=
eds. I
planted them before Christmas, placed them under light and transplanted 4=

seedlings (2 white and 2 pink in a 6 inches pot and since January, I had
constant flowers. They are gorgeous. I will keep this pot in the house to=
see
how long they will last.

I also took some cuttings in the fall from tuberous begonias. They all fl=
owered
at one time and now still in the house they are all in flowers.

I have had more success with these begonias than with A. violets.

Fran=E7oise.

Pam wrote:

Personally, I have found begonias dead easy to grow indoors, ditto Afri=

can
violets.

pam - gardengal