Old 07-05-2003, 12:20 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Cover crops

On Tue, 06 May 2003 22:04:07 -0500, Harold Olivier
wrote:

I found out today that my old favorite feed and seed store doesn't
carry many bulk seeds anymore, and no flower seeds in bulk. But I did
find a source for flower seeds in bulk on the Web. I know nothing
about this company, but I do like their prices and varieties - I've
got my eye on both the low growing marigold and the annual wildflower
mix - so I'll probably give them a try:
http://www.flowersoul.com/flowerseeds.html

Interesting. Thanks.

I'll stick with the buckwheat for now, for economy's sake.
But maybe I could do the marigolds in a future year. I'm
going to have to make my gardening not only be
self-supporting but also show a profit.

I hope to do this next year: this year, we are putting most
of our efforts on getting equipped and set-up (raised beds,
cold frame, hoophouse). It's a lot of work, but mostly
one-time only work. If we survive, next year will be a
cinch.

Pat