Old 07-05-2003, 01:56 PM
M K Rogerson

Default Malvern Garden Show

"Pete The Gardener" wrote in message

Were you at the AGS show within the RHS show last week at Vincent
Square? By the time I got into that part I was fairly well 'showed
out' but must say some of the plants there were extremely good, as
were many of the photos on display.

--

No, I have to work for a living, so two day shows in London are not on. That
also explains why the exhibits were a bit thin on the ground. If it hadn't

The quality is always top notch at AGS shows, as are the standards expected.
It is interesting to note that at the London show the Farrer medal for best
plant in show was not awarded as no plants met the standard.

Malvern should be better attended by the top exhibitors.

Details of all AGS shows can be found on the website
www.alpinegardensociety.org

Martin R