Old 07-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Brian

Default relocating my garden?

More then likely the soil is the same at other parts of your land. It is
best to add lots of organic stuff, like grass, straw, leaves, compost,
mushroom soil, ect. Plant cover crops on area's that are empty and till
them under a few weeks before you want to plant there.

Angel wrote:

Hi, I'm new here and I had a question about if I should relocate my garden
after planting vegetables in it for 7 years. I've added soil to it last
year but I noticed that it still came out very dry and hard..there seems to
be allot of clay in my soil now. Is it a good idea to relocate the gardens
or just adding more stuff in it should do it?

Thanks in advance..
Danielle