Old 07-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Rick McGreal

Default Nettle manure

Judy Rigby wrote in
:

Don't worry, ducks. I don't think you're in any danger of the
neighbours getting anywhere like *near* enough to complain at you

God I hope not!

I found the smell wore off the plants where I'd done foliar spraying
reasonably quickly ... maybe an hour or so ? Where I'd watered it onto
the soil, it seemed to linger a bit longer, but wasn't discernible by
the next day.

Well.....I've just now been outside...
you can't smell it so much....Unless you crouch down....If you put your
nose near the grass you can....

As for my garage though, where I'm storing the finished product in 2
litre plastic bottles ... well. I thought last year was bad when the fox
took to sleeping in there, but this has even *that* olfactory horror well
beaten ...

Yeah....The patch where I had the stuff brewing still smells now....
I only hope it goes within a few days other wise my tomatoes may curl!