Old 08-05-2003, 12:08 AM
Vox Humana

Default Lawn Striper...need some input

"Rick and Dana Siekmann" wrote in message
Has anyone tried it, and if so how did it work--ease of installation, use,
etc.? Does anyone know of any similar products that might work as well

(or
better)? Obviously I know you can get rollers for riding mowers/tractors,
but I'm a pusher, and this is the first thing like it I've seen. And

having
just picked up a copy of David Mellor's "Lawn Bible, " it looks

intriguing.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.lawnstriper.com/

I think that using weighted rollers on your lawn is a bad idea. It compacts
the soil and does the opposite of what you try to accomplish with core
aeration. I suppose that on sports fields where the turf is replaced
frequently it doesn't matter.