Old 08-05-2003, 01:08 AM
joe

Default Lilies don't like moving water

I've seen it mentioned a few times here and also read in books that water
lilies don't like moving water. So, the question arises, if you are supposed
to move the entire volume of your pond through whatever filter you are using
every one to two hours, how can you not have moving water? I think I'm
around a water change very 1.5 hours and would call that noticeably moving
water; no waves or anything, but moving along.

Clearly, I don't have lilies in the stream or under my waterfall, but I do
in my main pond.

Enquiring minds are looking askance for some insight.

Joe