Old 08-05-2003, 03:44 AM
pelirojaroja

Default Online Preview of Revised Plant Hardiness Zone Map

I was able to get it, too. But it's a REALLY big file (well, 5.5 MB or so).
I'm on broadband, but it would take quite awhile on dial up. There may be
some hang problems if you are on dialup -- or even some Explorer setup
issues.

It is, however, one of the best online Hardiness zone maps I have seen --
you can really zoom in. Worth the wait if you can access it.

-- Lisa
-- pelirojaroja
"dangerous redhead"
"Susan K. Wehe" wrote in message
I got it. It's an Adobe file and has some obvious revisions to the
zones.

susan

Ann wrote:

Bob Batson expounded:

Online Preview of Revised Plant Hardiness Zone Map

Damn....I got "Not Found The requested URL /pdfs/USDA_Map_3.03.pdf;
was not found on this server."

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA