Old 08-05-2003, 05:56 AM
Critical Popperian

Default Picture Update

Great site!! I enjoyed all your hard work. I did miss not seeing
your lotus however. The Mrs. Perry D Slocum. (My second link goes to my
lotus pond .. Missouri type ;-)

WOW! Your lotus are BEAUTIFUL!

I especially like the pictures next to the monitor so you can see how
big the blooms are.

I'm only tearing down the big square pond (not really on-doing, just
draining, taking non-mortared rock off, and adding a bottom drain).

I introduced some new fish and one of them got fungus, I felt horrible
for the guy. So I decided "all veggie" wasn't good enough without a
really well designed bottom drain (and use main koi pond as a huge
settling tank) to keep the fishies happy.

We'll be moving them up to the top pond and bypassing bottom pond this
week.

Now the fun begins.... catching the fish... LAUGH!