Old 08-05-2003, 02:08 PM
DaBear

Default Pond Plants

Try these folks. located just south of portland oregon, I've known the plant
dept manager personally for 17 years. they have high quality plants, and
service is first rate.
http://www.thewatergardenshop.com/index.html
18 months ago I had to do an emergency liner replacement. a nightmare when
you consider my main pond is 27'L x30'Wx4'deep. I called, said I needed an
EPDM liner ASAP and when I got there 20 minutes later it was cut, rolled and
ready load in the car, and the price was very fair.I have never had a
problem with anything I have purchased there.
You can see my pond at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dragonladynw
Be well,
Bear

"Debra Dion" wrote in message
Is it my imagination or is the pond plant business in
trouble?

I bought plants from three different suppliers last year and
they are all out of biz. Any recommendations on a good on
line plant source?

--
Ryan