Old 08-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] Help :A monster in my maple

To be honest, Theo, I'm surprised you've lived this long.

My hair would go completely white if I tried to list all the things
you're doing wrong. The best summary is: READ THE LABEL. You can
only use a product the way it is intended to be used: if it's
supposed to be sprayed, you spray it. If it is for use on pine
borers, you can't use it on maple borers. If it says you should wear
gloves when applying it, you do. And so on.

I normally am and the glass was supposed to be washed

[My hair actually does go white] Even in Switzerland, I am sure you
are not allowed to mix pesticides in a drinking glass. You use a
container that you are REQUIRED to have marked "DANGER: CONTAINS
PESTICIDES". When you are done, you triple-rinse the container and
throw it away.

Nina, who is actually studying for her Maryland Pesticide
Applicator's license, and finds Theo much more useful than those
silly study questions at the end of each chapter.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++