Old 08-05-2003, 02:56 PM

Default Filter

http://users.megapathdsl.net/~solo/p...re.html#BUCKET
except use a 5 gallon bucket
DO NOT use gravel, use polyester batting wrapped around the pump with a bunch of
netting OR furnace filter on top to get the gross stuff. put a rope and a fishing
bobber on it so when you want to drag it up it is easy to snag. then let the pump
empty the water out of the bucket and it should come up easily for cleaning.
Ingrid

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote:

Does anyone have a site or idea on how I can make a filter that is in the
bottom of my pond using the pump I now have? My water is not clearing up
even with the veggie filter I just made. Its still is green. :-(
This is the only other filter I have.
http://priss31.tripod.com/filter.html

Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html