Old 08-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Bungalow Bill

Default [IBC] Help :A monster in my maple

On 7 May 2003 15:33:52 -0700, (Jim Lewis) wrote:

However, you DO need to learn to read the label on the pesticides
you use (and not to drink out of unwashed glasses that last held
a pesticide. The damage to you (if any) may not be immediate.

My sisters and I are all adults now. My mother has told me that what
keeps her up at night is worrying that her children's lives are in the
hands of her children!

One of the most difficult things to do is to protect people from
themselves. Yet the legislatures continue to pass laws to do just
that.

My many thanks to the pesticide experts on the board.