Old 08-05-2003, 08:08 PM
Serendipity

Default "Stella " Cherries.

On Thu, 8 May 2003 19:28:48 +0100, "Rod"
wrote:

"Serendipity" wrote in message ...
My "Stella" cherry tree is heavily laden and I was wonderibg,
do cherries have a "June drop," or do I need to give
the terr a helping hand later in the month?

I've never ended up with too many Cherries, normally only a small proportion set. You won't know until the stones are
formed. Should be higher than average percentage this time. As I said I've never felt the need to thin them but there's
always a first time.

Rod

Many thanks Rod. I'll sit back and wait for a feast.
By the way, what would you recommend for a
protection against birds eating the lot?