Old 09-05-2003, 04:56 AM
femalestrom

Default Eulophia guineensis Q.

I was the one who posted the pic. I have mine in coconut
fiber. Kept really on the dry side. As Ray says.. they do
loose their leaves in the winter..actually.. if you search on
my name and eulophia I think I posted here early this year
when it mine started to drop leaves. I was slightly alarmed
because I would have thought they should have dropped
much earlier. So while there is a good chance you will see
an empty pot for a while, it could turn out to be only a
couple of months like mine. Either way.. a very fun orchid.

Crystal

--
http://home.attbi.com/~xtals/orchid.htm
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
All,

Near as I can tell from research, this is a terrestrial. I know someone

out
there posted a picture in abpo. What medium do you use?

It's on my "wish list" for Redlands next week.......

Diana