Old 09-05-2003, 04:56 AM
Jimmy Bundrick

Default grub control - spring and summer treatment needed?

For most problems 2-3 apps are needed to control certain insects such as
grubs. Another good insecticide to us for grub control is Talstar PL
Granules. This is a restricted use insecticide, so you will have to have a
lawn care company apply it.

Where do you live?

If grubs are active there sooner the better to get the application of
insecticide to your total lawn.

Jimmy Bundrick

"Rene Wong" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
I'm shopping for lawn care programs. Some companies offer a spring and
summer grub control treatment. They try to sell that spring treatment

helps
with the grubs near the surface, whereas the summer treatment uses Merit.

My question : if I'm going to get the Merit treatment in the summer, is it
necessary to have a spring 'surface/contact' treatment as well?

Rene Wong

--
If replying directly to this message via email, please remove "nospam"

from
the address.