Old 09-05-2003, 06:20 AM
Cass

Default which Felco would you recommend?

JAC wrote:

I want to get a Felco for my wife for Mother's day. She has avg size hands,
rt handed, and some problems with arthritis. These would be to prune roses,
as opposed to cutting the flowers, if that makes a difference.

I wear a size 7 glove, medium large for women. My Felcos are No. 7,
with the rotating, ergonomic arm, which I love (Thanks, Allegra). Get
her those. The blades are big enough to be effective, and yet that
rotating arm makes the tool work for your hand instead of vice versa.