Old 09-05-2003, 06:56 AM
Mike Gilmore

Default Power washers.

Also check out www.screwfix.com they have 100bar,110bar and 140 bar
washers - take your pick!

Regards,
Mike Gilmore
www.winsfordwalledgarden.freeserve.co.uk
"Sue & Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Evelyn wrote in message
Two years ago I bought a Kracker(sP) washer. I gave my friend a use of

it.
However she
has since had a neighbours one and she said it was much more powerful

and
did the job
in quarter the time. Any comments would be appreciated as I am now

thinking of
replacing mine. Mine cost about £100 from BQ

--

Two things affect the speed of power washing, the pressure of the spray
normally quoted in "Bar" and the type of nozzle used.

Most
are around 1 bar.

For cleaning paving I use a "Turbo" nozzle (Kew machine) , it's very
abrasive and my friends wooden garden bench can prove it, it ripped into

the
wood. For goodness sake don't forget and use it on the car!!

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.