Old 09-05-2003, 07:08 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Swimming pool liner? (or alt. liners)

"Bryan" wrote in message
Well, almost got my new hole dug, approx 19'*9' kidney shape, and plan on
having a 55 gal drum for a filter start of my stream.

Anyway I dug my hole, not pricing liners, and at the current finical
situation I can't afford $300+ for a "pond" liner

My liner cost just over $300.00 for a 20x25 piece, and a 10x15 piece of
EPDM. Permalon, although I have not used it, is cheaper and just as easy to
work with as I am told. I suggest you check pondtechnology.com for EPDM and
kenco.com for Permalon.

Using anything but a perm liner is just going to be so much work I am not
sure it is worth it. Give the extra lillies away or compost them. Just don't
build a pond from a tarp to save lillies. That seems extreme. Save a bit
longer and get a real liner.

BV.