Old 09-05-2003, 07:08 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default Power washers.

"Cerumen" wrote in message
Bob wrote in message
Two things affect the speed of power washing, the pressure of the spray
normally quoted in "Bar" and the type of nozzle used.
Find out what "Bar" the other person's one has, the higher the better.

Most
are around 1 bar.

1 Bar is normal atmospheric pressure, my, very cheap and now recently
defunct, B&Q cheap model was rated at between 80 and 100 and was quite

good
when the nozzle was needle set but not very good on fan spray. Generally
the more pressure the better and more expensive I think is the case.

Yes, my mistake, I intended to type 100 Bar.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.