Old 09-05-2003, 07:08 PM
Tyson Cooper

Default Unhealthy Olive tree..... (0/1)

Damn... I just can't seem to get the photos to attach! Back to the
drawing board.....

On Fri, 09 May 2003 18:18:38 +0100, Tyson Cooper tyson dot cooper at
dsl dot pipex dot com wrote:

Hi,

Can anybody give me any insight on what migth be wrong with my Olive
tree? The tree is located in London, and appears to have some sort of
fungal infection along with a large number of tiny spider-like bugs
which may or may be contributing to the problem. I am new to posting
on Usenet, and just trying to configure my newsreader to properly send
photos. I am attempting to attach 2 photos to this message in
UUencoded format, but my last attempt didn't work. If there isn't
anything with this message, just watch the thread, I'm sure i'll
figure it out eventually!

Thanks,
Tyson Cooper

Oh yeah, I'm also trying to avoid spammers, so I think I've enetered
my e-mail address as "plain english".... just replace the "dots" with
"." and the "at" with "@".