Old 09-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Sam Hopkins

Default My progress in digging (I need sympathy)

You're a female. Turn off the lovin and I bet you can get him to dig the
pond for you.

"Kari" wrote in message
I was planning on digging some more out of my future pond this weekend. I
was really looking forward to it.

Yesterday I drug my SO out to the garden so I could putz around with
company. My son points out to him that we have HUGE catipiller nests in

our
cherry tree.

Before I know it, out comes this huge chain saw I didn't know we had, and
off come the limbs. Gee. We need to burn them. Guess what became the
burning pit for yard debree???

AAAAAAAAAA! Needless to say at that moment they couldn't be burned. We
live on an island that is located by the Strait of Juan De Fuca, and the
wind has a tendency to kick up suddenly.

Now I'm worried that my future pond site will some how turn into a compost
heap......