Old 09-05-2003, 08:08 PM
Susan K. Wehe

Default Online Preview of Revised Plant Hardiness Zone Map

Hi Ann,
Our summer and fall were so wet last year that I heard meteorologists
on TV asking when exactly were they transferred to Seattle? Our water
table is so far up that we're still only having to water the new and
potted plants.

susan

Ann wrote:

Leon Fisk expounded:

Hi Ann,

Try the following link:

http://www.ahs.org/pdfs/USDA_Map_3.03.pdf

The original link had an extra ";" on the end, Ooops ;-)

Thank you! It worked. Interesting, it says I'm in 7..... it was far
too cold here in January for me to even consider being in 7!!! The
winters here are so variable, last year we had no snow and fairly mild
temps, a couple years ago I thought I'd moved to Seattle, but that was
after the snowiest winter ever the year before. This particular part
of the country is hard to pin, I think.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA