Old 09-05-2003, 08:20 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default Plant query again

There are lots of places available where you can upload your photo. Yahoo is
one http://photos.yahoo.com/ You need to sign up, for free, and then it's
easy to upload your picture and copy the url into an email

Steve wrote:
: Hi
: I posted a query to the group about a week ago regarding a white
: plant I'd seen and thanks to those who replied. I thought it may have
: been 'Snow in Summer' as someone suggested but I've since seen the
: plant and it doesn't have silver foilage. I've taken some photos of
: it but haven't got a clue how to upload to a webpage for eveyone to
: see, so is there anyone who I can post the images to so that they can
: identify it
:
: Thanks
: Steve