Old 09-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Jackytar

Default Pond spitters

Hi, newbie here... first post. I've been enjoying the great advise of the
experts here.

My new home in Baton Rouge, Louisiana has a beautiful pond with waterfall
and river. This is my first pond and I'm surprised to find myself really
getting into it. Lots of fish and plantlife. So far (9mos) no major
problems. We have some good retailers here that have taught me a lot.

Anyhow, the previous owner took her pond spitters with her and I'm shopping
for some new ones. The pump and tubing is still there. I'm a big fan of
things that last (in a throw-away world) so I'm leaning towards the cast
brass, bronze and concrete products. But of course there is a cost penalty,
both in pricing and shipping expenses. Do the faux finish resin spitters
stay new looking for any amount of time? They will be exposed to some pretty
intense sunlight year round.

Thanks,
Lawrence