Old 09-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default Ring on my lawn

(paghat) wrote:

In article , "sti3402"
wrote:

I have gotten a ring on my lawn were there is no grass and the middle is
darker then all the other grass. I don't know were it came from or how to
get rid of it can you please help me?
thank you

When the mushrooms erupt, you're supposed to go out in the moonlight &
dance around inside the ring rattling two sets of spoons while chanting
"OOM biggabiggabigga OOM biggabiggabigga, Oo woh Oo woh, yop yop
yidda-diddle!"

NO! It's supposed to be:
"OOM biggabiggabigga OOM biggabiggabigga, Wahooo Wahoo, yop yop
yidda-diddle!"

"Oo woh Oo woh" will cause Satan to appear.

After about an hour of this precise incantation, elves
will rise up out of the earth, & dryads issue from the bushes, & grant you
three boons if you are first willing to participate in their orgy.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both