Old 10-05-2003, 12:08 AM
Theo van Daele

Default Just bought a wounded Koi

Alrighty, PECTORAL fin it is Angina Pectoris... language eh.

Yeah, I'm a softy. Liked the fish so bought it :blush: It's already taking
part in the feeding frenzy, after being 6 hours in the pond !

One handed, photos... erm, let's not go there, I might get thrown off this
newsgroup ;-)

Sam, there certainly is a "nub", it's moving etc, so it might just grow back
?

The longer I observe these animals, the more respect I have for them. In
fact, for most animals.

A 3-legged dog sounds cool to me :-)

Theo

"Lee Brouillet" schreef in bericht
Theo! I don't know if the PECTORAL fin will grow back or not. If the fish
has adjusted to its loss (and from your description, it has!), then it

will
do just fine (and you've adopted a "special needs" fishie!). I have a
3-legged dog, you can have a 1 finned fish! And if the fin does grow back,
it's a bonus (unfortunately, Katie's leg won't do that . . .). The second
photo is pretty cool! You must be very adept at taking photos one-handed!