Old 10-05-2003, 07:44 AM
Dan

Default The bee balm from hell

On Sat, 10 May 2003 02:51:51 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12"
wrote:

If you want to get rid of it , why not move the strawberry plants and take
down the fence so the deer can get rid of it for you?

I learned later deer won't eat it. I had moved some out and it
performed well in worse soil...however, it prefers the pristine soil
of the strawberry cirlces, and has become extremely stubborn.

Don't get me wrong, I love monarda. The hummers fight over it
(literally and figuratively) at least once a week during summer.
Unfortunately it's a tough love situation Gotta get it out of the
strawberries.

Dan