Old 10-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Jimmy Bundrick

Default grub control - spring and summer treatment needed?

I am not guessing I have a combined experience in Lawn Care practices of 7
years as a Lawn Care Tech.

In my experince if you see one insect there are alot more of them than you
could count. By only using one sqaure foot of turf to judge the rest of the
lawn you are underestimating the population of turf damaging insects in any
given lawn.

Jimmy Bundrick
Grassmaster Lawn Tech
Thomasville, GA

wrote in message
"Jimmy Bundrick" wrote:
Another note for you. 3-5 grubs per sq.ft. translates to 12,000 grubs in
a 4000 sq.ft. lawn sounds like too much to me.

A final note to your top posted guessing at lawncare practices.

They don't make much sound.

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/