Old 11-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Andrew G

Default Yellowing Azaleas

Hi Everyone

Have some Azaleas that are starting to yellow a little.
They had early signs of Azalea Lace bug, which I dealt with. I don't think
the yellowing is linked to the lace bug, as not all had the bug.
My only guess is the ground is too wet. Would this cause it?

The yellowing was first noticed about a week and 1/2 ago, and previous to
that we had about 2 weeks of drizzling rain, and the ground has been quite
wet. I gave them a dose of liquid fertiliser just to hopefully boost them
before spraying for the bugs.
Thanks for any help.

--
Remove "not" from start of email address to reply