Old 11-05-2003, 03:08 PM
TOM KAN PA

Default Lawn Striper...need some input

I emailed the company because everytime I go to PNC Park for a Pittsburgh
Pirates game and see the design in the grass, I wonder if I can do that. Never
could. Anyhow, I got an immediate reply.
*****************************************Thank you for your interest in the
Lawn Striper.
The striping effect usually stays for about 5 days.
This all depends on the type of grass, the amount of
Weight in your lawn striper, and weather conditions.
Which brings up another question. If the roller is heavily weighted, what will
this do to the drive mechanism of the mower, in my case, a Toro.
Also, I do a lot of pulling the mower backwards. Seems to me this would be a
chore.