Old 11-05-2003, 03:56 PM
MD

Default ebay scam

that is pathetic! Ebay is such a joke. Too bad they are not held for some
responsibility in these type of issues...some book sellers there are even
worse.

MD

From: "stuie stuie"
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.orchids
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 23:52:35 +1000
Subject: ebay scam

Recieved this note from the seller.Seems they didnt get what they originally
paid for,,,,,,,,,

We purchased it from I think the grower was called ###### and that is how

they sold it to us. That's all I know for sure.

I deleted the growers name to avoid any slures on anybodies reputation.
Stuart

wrote:

Hi There
Are you sure that the plant you are selling is a roth?
Roth dosent have mottled leaves.Could it be a hybrid with roth as one
parent?
Regards
Stuart

"stuie stuie" wrote in message
Dont you know a rare variety when you see it??
Sent a email to ask them for further details.Cant wait for a reply!
Stuart
"Jonathan Phua" wrote in message
Hi,
Look at this

.
There's a new variety of paph roth with MOTTLED leaves. How amusing can

this
get!!!

Jonathan